Seriously?? I may have a vasculitis disorder, but I still have eyes.
- No photo?
- A strong, happy tree in the background?
- A shining sun with singing birds?
- A puppy snuggling with a patient?
- A happy vasculitis kid with the impossibly optimistic smile?
- A doctor looking competent and pleased?
- A retro-inspired pin-up girl?
Nothing?!! Just the grim reminder in BIG LETTERS – No cause. No cure. Cue the creepy, you're doomed music.
Well guess what, there's no cure for being hit by a bus, either. Why don't we plaster that slogan in big purple and red letters on the side of every public transit double-decker.
Plowed by a Bus?
Cure: Natural Selection.
I'll be saving my contribution dollars, unless they go straight to developing a graphics department.
Geez, the folks in the Syphilis Art Department had their act together in the 1940s! Who doesn't love the green hand reference to the wicked witch? Or how about the happy painter man who stopped off at the casino before going to his doc? And this was before Adobe was more than a mud siding in the southwest.
I protest. I don't want the unartistic disease. It's asking too much.